POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Smoke... - Smoke.jpg (1/1) : Re: Smoke... - Smoke.jpg (1/1) Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:27:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Smoke... - Smoke.jpg (1/1)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Jul 2000 14:45:05
Message: <39832631@news.povray.org>
Fairly good distribution.  Made me think of something though.  A tightness
factor could be good, kind of like a density variable.  I can guess that by
temperature you already have a proximity thing going on there.  I haven't
seen anything written about it to know what's involved.  What I'm thinking
is that if a constraint variable were put on the particles which would allow
for a forced closeness at a orifice then there would be more densely packed
yet active particles.  And upon leaving the constrained zone they could
become more diffuse and less active.  As one other force I'm talking about,
mixed in with the others.  Does that seem right?  Or is there no reason to
consider that type of thing?

Bob